Please submit your full papers until November 20, 2023 to firstname.lastname@example.org
FULL TEXT SUBMISSION
There is no full text requirement in our congress. If you want to publish your full texts in the congress book, you must send your FULL TEXTS to conference secretariat by the given timeline.
GUIDELINES FOR FORMATTING FULL TEXTS
- Times New Roman, type in 12 pt. (The title of the article, names of authors, institutions, e-mail addresses, abstract and all keywords should be in 12 pt. For parts such as graphics, tables, the author's font size can be determined by the author in the most appropriate way)
- Give the line spacing 1.25
- Do not indent at the beginning of the paragraph from the left.
- MAIN titles should be written in CAPITAL letters and bold
- Citation and Bibliography should be arranged in APA style.
- Your full texts must be at least 5 pages.
- SUMMARY, INTRODUCTION, RESEARCH AND FINDINGS, CONCLUSION and REFERENCES sections should be shown under separate headings in your full texts